what time and where at?
..is supposed to be in GC sometime today. Had the GOP bus at Food City in Weber City last night.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
what time and where at?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
actually bus is there but its not mccain/palin.
Join the Southewest Bus Tour with Gov. Haley Barbour and former Gov. George Allen!
This Monday and Tuesday, there will be a McCain-Palin bus tour through Southwest Virginia with special guests Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour, Congressman Bob Goodlatte, former Governor George Allen and former Attorney General Jerry Kilgore. Please join us at one of the stops along the way and show your support for John McCain and Sarah Palin!
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
According to the guys in the black suits outside the bus yesterday, She was to make an appearance today...not that I care, just saying.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Her schedule shows her in Nevada today.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Wonder if George Allen will start talking about Macaca again?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to the guys in the black suits outside the bus yesterday, She was to make an appearance today...not that I care, just saying. </div></div>
You wanna ride over with me ??????????
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Ur crazier than hell to think I'd show up at a hick convention..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Now Now Now
I thought you might pay for the gas.
And maybe buy pizza.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks